Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday and the time change...

I am always happy when a time change occurs on the weekend or a day I do not have to work.  I am thrilled I get 2 days in a row to try to get used to this new time before I have to resume my normal schedule.  Today I slept in.  For me that was the new 9:00 a.m.!  I never sleep in that late but my body was really still saying it was only 8:00 a.m. and to be honest....if my bedroom did not have bright sunlight streaming through the windows I may have slept in even longer!!

BUT I got up.....and began my day.  I actually got a lot done...lots of spring cleaning and my shower and Noah's bath....moved stuff around....it always feels good to accomplish a lot!  I am pooping out pretty early for some reason though.  I guess I better get this load of laundry into the dryer and work on my Deck of Me...this week's has really baffled me for some reason.

The SUN finished melting the snow off my drive really well.  And my eyes are really tired tonight and I am making many typos......so till later....

No comments: