Monday, November 24, 2008

WHOOO HOOO BUCKS! Now THAT is what I'm talking about!

What a game Saturday to watch! I do hope and pray you get to go to ONE of the bowls.....I do not look forward to having to wait another year to see you all play again! MAYBE.....just MAYBE we can actually get to see a game in person next year.

Otherwise I watched some Christmas movies Saturday ...worked of course......did a few things around here. Made that fabulous turkey pot pie....

today is raining but could change to ice......cold and wet.......very fall/winter'ish outside....

I want to clean my office area today....well finish what I started anyway....I should be able to....so lots to do.......

1 comment:

julie king said...

just came to your blog from betsy's. i saw you mention landes meats across from bushel and a peck and realized we must live very close!! i am on union ridge! anyway, just wanted to bop over and say hi!!