Sunday, October 12, 2008

I roasted a turkey yesterday.......


but I swear the meat has little taste. The house did not smell like Thanksgiving to me and I had that bird in a slow oven for hours. I have a ton of meat left over which will last me the week to eat so that is good.....but it is lacking a bit.

The game Saturday was so-so. I found it just weird. I am so thankful we WON but neither team seemed to make any progress and well....that makes for a rather boring game. We had NO offensive touch downs which just stuns me. Terrelle baby needs to learn to not hang onto that ball TOO long which he has a habit of doing....and to look around him as he does hang onto it and DO NOT RUN LATERALLY OR BACKWARDS anymore but always cut up and in and run FORWARD!

I think he has amazing talent but......I know even he knows today he could have done much better in yesterday's game.

hum........otherwise there is a lot going on and a lot to think about......and I have a lot to do..........so I better get off here for now.

No comments: