Monday, October 06, 2008

GO BUCKS!!!!!!!! I need to watch a repeat of the game from Saturday night.....


I just want to make sure I did not miss anything because I think I did!

I LOVE watching college football! You guys did great Saturday night though personally I would have liked to have seen Pryor throw that ball out to receivers OTHER than Wells most of the time. I think even Wisconsin could predict that and was focusing their intentions on him after awhile. When Wells was out many other players got a chance to play and show that they COULD DO MORE than pull their weight...and they did very very well. I would like to see more of the others also playing.

Sometimes you can feel sort of bad in a way for Todd Boeckham as you see him standing on the sidelines now not knowing what to do with himself. BUT you know......it is time for another to fill his shoes and TP has done that very very well. TODD will still come in handy too from time to time. I think OSU has a great team of players this year and some of the best are all freshman!!

had a busy weekend......Fire Parade.....Fall festivals........work......football games.......

fall has definitely arrived.....

No comments: