Tuesday, September 09, 2008

We are finally getting some wonderful thunderstorms!

We have needed the rain. I think it has been about a MONTH since we had any moisture!

AND YEAH BUCKS for winning the game on Saturday against Ohio University!! Next time though don't wait until the second half to act like your normal selves ....we almost did not recognize you that first half! I mean I could have dozed off.......it was rather boring and you guys were just so "not into it".......glad someone talked some sense into your asses before the second half!

Speaking of asses.....ever wonder how hard it is for those guys to get into those tight pants? I wonder if it is similar to pantyhose for women??

Speaking of pantyhose.....I can honestly say I have not worn ANY for YEARS!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Well, I wear pantyhose Monday through Friday and it sucks let me tell you. If those men shake and wiggle like I do to get in the hose, I'd love to see that action! :)

Anonymous said...

We had a few thunderstorms here, too.

You're sooooo lucky not to have wear pantyhose. I have to wear it once in a while, if I can't get away with knee hi stockings. Ugh!

LOL! Melissa, you're funny. I'm with you. I wanna watch them shake and wiggle, too. ;-)

Paz

Jack and Joann said...

I got my very first pair of pantyhose in 1968. Before then it was stockings and a garter belt or stockings and a girdle. Girdle is a term you don't hear anymore. Likewise for corset.

Renie Burghardt said...

Oh, pantyhose, what a pain they were when I wore them. I do occassionally wear knee highs, though, if I am wearing something more dressy.

My oldest granddaughter, 18, just began attending classes at OU this week. She said she heard OU almost beat the Buckeye's! LOL.

Take care.

Renie