Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday had some EXCELLENT college football games on television!


First I had to work.....and later did some overtime......but in between I watched a lot of college football. I LOVE college football!!!

Let's hear it for Ohio State!!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! They did a fantastic job! You guys are just amazing.......don't ever forget WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!

Then I decided to check out Wisconsin since we will be playing them next week.....and they played against Michigan.....and I swear this is the first time in my LIFE I was actually rooting FOR Michigan! Did you SEE THAT GAME????? WOW......it was fantastic! Talk about a come back. This was Michigan's greatest comeback in history! They went into halftime down 19-0........came back out and scored touchdown after touchdown...intercepted balls.....it was just incredible. They won.......27 to 25!!

I had been flipping to watch Tennessee/Auburn game.....but the Wis./Mich was much more exciting so I stopped flipping and just finished watching that game. Funny because I had almost turned it off altogether at halftime!

However Auburn/Tenn was a great game too and they lost 12 to 14.

THEN I watched Penn State versus Illinois.....I have to admit Illinois is a great team.....but Penn State played very well too. We have a lot of good teams this year. Of course Penn State did end up winning 38 to 24.

then I went to bed!

No comments: