Monday, September 22, 2008

Day # 3 for this migraine......

and it is affecting my brain and how it functions or doesn't function so now that I have time to make a post I swear I forget what it was going to be about.  Oh well........must not have been too important then.

I saw an interesting show on PBS yesterday by Dr. Amen about "Change Your Brain, Change Your Life" and it was totally intriguing.  I am going to have to use my gift certificate to Amazon and get his book! 

I enjoyed watching the Buckeyes play Saturday!  Isn't Terrelle Pryor amazing??

Terrelle Pryor

I thought he did an outstanding job ........more than outstanding and I do believe Ohio State has a new starting quarterback!  A freshman to boot!

Well since I am walking around in a daze.....I  guess I will get off here..put the sheets in the dryer and maybe take a nap. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Dr. Amen....that's kind of funny, like Amen at the end of a prayer.

I hope your migraine gets better soon. Love you toots!