Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A couple of links......

if you like wonderful homemade jams, jellies, sauces...etc....AMISH style you need to go check out and buy some Mrs. Miller's products.

Mrs. Miller's

WOW......talk about good stuff! I first noticed their products in a local Amish bulk foods store.....and the sugarless jams are amazing. NO granulated sugar added...just fresh fruits and juices..and wow.........taste SOOOOO good and no artificial stuff in it. They also have noodles and pasta sauces and cappuccino mixes ...go to the link above and then click on PRODUCT catalog to see what they sell and you can even order online. I had no idea I could order their goods online....and it is cheaper and they offer more than my bulk food seller does. So give them a try!

ALSO....I stumbled onto this blog and there is something about it I really like. Very crafty...lots of great links and ideas........check it out here:

RANDOM

Guess that is it for now!

No comments: