Saturday, July 05, 2008

Today is my birthday and I feel like crap......


My friend from high school surprised me and sent me FLOWERS today! Talk about a surprise! I did not expect anything like that ever from anyone to be honest so it was a treat!

THANKS PATTI! AND especially since I am sick it meant a lot to me.....to have something delivered special to me on my big day! I know this quick pic does not do them justice....but they are beautiful and sitting on my work desk.......

I was finally able to get into the After Hours Clinic this morning and got some medicine.....I am hoping I will start to feel better soon.....I think I already am.....but still have a fever....coughing....blowing....voice sounding weird....fever, sore throat but not as bad.....you know...all the usual upper respiratory symptoms.....

yeah.....Happy Birthday to me.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

I'm sorry you're sick, especially on your birthday. I hope you feel well real soon.

Beautiful flowers from your friend.

Big hug,
Paz

Patty said...

Really nice bouquet. She told me I think Wed. she was going to send you some, But the photo she sent me looked a little diferent. I bet it was a surprise. Glad you got to a doctor and got yourself some medicine. Love you.

Tomate Farcie said...

Happy B'day from San Francisco! (came from your dad's blog, stopped by for a joke or two at your mom's, now on my way to see the photography for dummies blog)