Tuesday, June 24, 2008

can you type with gloves on?

I can. I feel like I am freezing quite often these days working here at my desk on the computer and keyboard so I found a pair of gloves and slid them on the other day to see if I could still type with them on. My right hand and body seems to freeze first...not sure why.....I need to discuss things with my doctor probably.

Anyway.....I CAN type and type pretty well with gloves on.....try it sometime!

I am in a pissy mood again today. I do not like being in a pissy mood cause just about anything and everything seems to piss me off even more....all pissing in the pissing pot adding to the pissiness of my mood and day. yeah....did I say PISSY enough?

It makes me want to cuss like a sailor and I don't want to turn into that .....I get angry and bitchy and .....

now I am fighting a migraine on top of everything else.....I am fighting off cravings......and I somehow like an idiot got myself hooked back on flavored creamers and DECAF coffee......what was to be an OCCASIONAL treat yeah well.....has turned into a FREAKIN' need...........a true PHYSICAL need and it is not helping me with my health goals at all.

I have my work cut out for me....and speaking of work.....I am thankful to have a job but work flow has been erratic at best and I am lucky right now to be typing part-time work load.

sigh.........breathe............now you know why I called my blog BREATHE.........

a highlight coming up I look forward to every year is Hallmark's Keepsake ornament premiere......in a couple of weekends......July 12 and 13th. You can view their dream book now at this link....



HALLMARK DREAM BOOK

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling less pissy now.

Did you cut the fingers tips on the gloves? That's the only way I could type with them on.

Paz

Melinda said...

no I did not cut the fingertips out!

Melissa said...

Well, are you freezing because the house is so cold? :) Just kidding...hope you're feeling better by now. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

with fingertips? wow! i'm impressed. ;-)

paz

Anonymous said...

I don't know who you are, but you should consider a profession in writing comedy skits for televison sitcoms. I laughed until I cried when I read your post about the kymaro bodyshaper. I was about to order the shaper, but wante to read a little testimonials first. There was nothing good. Anyway, you are right about everything. You seem to have a natural humour...things thought, but not said aloud. Good writing Girl

Melinda said...

ah thanks Anonymous....I remember that post.....and I remember that body shaper attempt.......not sure where that little sucker is now.....but I need to sell it!

thanks for the visit and comment! ;)