Friday, May 02, 2008

just some random thoughts.......

 

Am I the only one who thinks we should cut off ALL trade with CHINA?  Have you read now where the heparin contamination was purposefully done?  And what about the continuation of recall after recall regarding all the lead paint in toys and products that our KIDS use?  I personally and sick of it all and think there is NO excuse other than a lot of big shots either were not doing their job and making sure others were doing their job or.....they just all stopped giving a crap.  Perhaps it is a combination of the two.

I have been mowing.....and there is something in the air that is making my sinuses act up......I got a nice hanging plantar for outside my front door.....and some Violas to plant somewhere......probably up by the front door in a container so they can have some shade for part of the day. 

I cannot seem to attach ANY hose to my front spigot.  I am not sure what has happened...so if I can't fix that watering anything out front will not be an easy thing.....hence me rethinking planting anything else other than the Violas in a big plantar of some sort. 

I WANNA go to the DRIVE IN.  Our Drive In had IRON MAN TONIGHT!  I wanted to go but it is a school night for Noah and he wanted to stay home.....and I had to work anyway.....so......maybe another time......BUMMER though....it looks to be an amazing movie!

what else what else...........I had all sorts of things to write about...now I am drawing a blank.  Migraines and sinus issues do funny things to my brain!

And now I am going to bed....because I suddenly got a craving for

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you go to the US AF Museum, plan on taking most of the day as it takes a long time to walk around as you know. I think Noah would enjoy looking at all the airplanes and some you can get in.

Melissa said...

Audrey and my allergies/sinus have been bugging us for awhile now. I had not heard about the heparin contamination. Why does it not shock me though?

I haven't been to the drive in for years!

Anonymous said...

You have a drive in? Cool! So, did you have the brownies? Or were you able to resist?

Paz

Melinda said...

YES we have a Drive-In!

NO I did not have any brownies. I did not make any nor have any around here to even tempt me to begin with. It was just a craving I guess for chocolate....which did pass.

Today I deal with it all over again......but today with M&M cookies