Monday, January 21, 2008

Deck of Me catch up!

okay......here are my first 3 cards in the year-long craft challenge DECK OF ME......I am not really satisfied with the end results.....but....this is a huge accomplishment for me that I have even STARTED a project like this and I actually USED some of my scrapbooking supplies. BUT I look at these and to me some look incomplete....so maybe I will add more things on later. I am working out of supplies packed away in boxes.....so I do not even easily have access to my things which really stifles my creativity!

here is my First Week.....GOALS (I was generalized here though I DO have very specific goals for myself elsewhere....just too many and too detailed to put on a playing card.

FRONT
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


BACK

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Week 2: A quote that is meaningful to you right now in your life

FRONT
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


BACK
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Week 3: What area of your life needs SPICED UP?

BACK

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


FRONT
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Melissa said...

These turned out really great Melinda! I like them all. I still need to do the 2nd and 3rd weeks!

Angie at Home said...

Your cards are nice Melinda. I like the artist palette thingy.

I just posted mine to the flickr group. It took me awhile to figure that out.

Have fun!

lv2scpbk said...

I like the cards. Except, I can see the Spice up you life one. I had a really hard time with that one. I finally caught up to mine. I agree sometimes you just arn't satisfied with the results but then their are others you love. I'm like that for sure.