Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day......2007...

and I think I am fighting a losing battle with the cat and the tree. I love Christmas and love decorating my tree and enjoying it all lit up at nighttime......and this cat keeps getting inside the tree....and now on the bottom branches where he has bent them all down......not sure I can fix them back up to where they should be. Short of penning him up the entire month of December I am not sure what I can do. I have tried orange peels and pepper and spraying from a water bottle. All nothing but short, temporary fixes. AND I love tinsel on my tree...and I know cats and tinsel do not mix. SO......at this point.......I don't know what I will do. The tree looked great starting out....not looks like it has been attacked a few times.

And it just exhausts me and depresses the hell out of me.

Enough said....shit.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I know there's some sort of spray you can buy at pet stores, maybe a vet's office would know the name of it or what to do. My cat has been bothering the tree a lot tonight for some reason. I felt like you do now last Christmas. In fact, I didn't even put the bottom row of branches on my tree because the cat would lay in them. I haven't used tinsel since the mid-90's before I had a cat in my life. I hope the vet or pet store can suggest something.