Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fall......


is definitely in the air. The mornings are much cooler than usual and I just feel like hibernating. Tonight is the homecoming parade for our local school football team. Maybe Noah and I can go watch it. THEN tomorrow would be the homecoming game. I would like to take Noah to see some of that if possible.

I am loving watching all the OSU football games again. I had really missed seeing them play and this year they have been fantastic!

Sad to say but I have had little time for any creativity. BUT that is okay.....a break is fine.

I seriously need to work now......maybe more later.

I leave you with a crockpot applesauce recipe...SOOOOOOO easy and SOOOOOOOOO delicious!

  • 10 to 12 large cooking apples, peeled, cored, and cut in chunks
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 3/4 to 1 cup granulated sugar
  • ADD ALL INGREDIENTS INTO CROCKPOT...cover and cook on low 8-10 hours!
Okay......you do NOT have to peel the apples if you do not wish to. The peels cook down to practically nothing anyway. You also only have to quarter the apples if you like. They also cook way down. You do not have to add as much sugar......1/2 cup is even good in this recipe. Apples tend to cook up naturally sweet I think so sometimes less is best with sugar.

ENJOY!

Your house will also smell fabulous!

No comments: