Thursday, November 24, 2005

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So did you all get it right? I tried that new recipe for roasting a turkey below and it was FABULOUS! The breast was so tender and JUICY! YUMMMMY! I could not believe it. I will only roast my turkeys breast down in the future too. Makes a world of difference!

So the day actually felt like a holiday to me even though I had to work this morning. Nice slow day. Lots of nice things to eat. Watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade..or most of it...okay...bits and pieces of it. Had a wonderful dinner. Took a couple hours to clean things up.....back IN my jammies already and soon to have some pumpkin pie and coffee.

AND the turkey is calling my name again from the fridge!

We set aside time to give thanks to the Lord for all our blessings. Hope you had a wonderful day too. I think it felt more like a holiday today as I was not trying to set the Christmas tree up today as well. Let's take ONE holiday at a time!

No comments: