Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mom and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary today. So hard to believe that much time has gone by. I still remember when my grandparents had their 50th and that does not seem that long ago. Course my grandpa has since passed and now it is just grandma.

HOT HOT BLAZIN HOT here lately! I am so thankful for air conditioning and not having to be outside. Even the poor little squirrels looks about ready to keel over from heat exhaustion.

I gave all my plants outside a good watering...my balcony can reach temps over 100 degrees...usually 110-120! TOOOOOO HOT! They really soaked up the water and I dropped the shade right then at 5:00 a.m.!

Decided to go to work last night....I actually got up at 1:30 a.m. and STAYED UP and went to work and came home and worked. For once I did it! YIPEEEEEE!!!

I have gotten a lot done but more still to do and I am starting to peter out.

More later!

No comments: