Friday, December 26, 2003

Well...I am not very good lately about writing (typing) in this journal. Oh well. Seems I am always so busy. I am now on vacation for Christmas and New Years and have already been off work for let's see.....5 days and it feels like ZERO! I guess with all the HUSTLE and BUSTLE it makes it hard to feel like you are ever on a real vacation unless you actually go SOMEWHERE to take a real vacation. I have been so busy around the house and our Christmas is not even officially over yet as we have extended family to celebrate it again with on Sunday. I have not felt really well for about 2 months now. Makes it hard to do basic living skills let alone anything EXTRA!!

Christmas was nice...but exhausting and I still do not have all the projects done I wanted to get done. I often wonder if I EVER will have everything done. I guess not....cause if I did then what? It has been nice to sleep in longer or more often! To read occasionally and fun, simple things like that. I have actually been losing weight while on the holiday which is good! Not sure how. I may see the doctor tomorrow. Anyway...I realized today how BORING my blog probably is. I am in the process of "thinking" about a new blog or revamping this one. Not sure. If I wrote down all the HIDDEN things in my mind it might make for interesting reading.....but I am not sure I want the entire world to know all my HIDDEN thoughts.

Saw Peter Pan today at the theater! It was very good although some parts werea bit drawn out. Spent my 50.00 Target gift card today online for some movies. I got DVDs of Rear Window, Grumpy Old Men and An Affair to Remember. HUM....that is an interesting assortment. Wonder what that might mean if anything?

Well..I am so tired and boring I am going to sign off. SO many things I had wanted to write about but now cannot even recall them. SO I am sure they were not worth mentioning anyway.

Later..time for PJs and EGGNOG!

No comments: