Thursday, January 23, 2003

okay...for some reason the last post posted twice. Oh well..that is fine.

BRRRR!! Super cold snap in our area and many others. We got some freezing rain/sleet and ice...some snow showers off and on too during the day. Noah and I finally lit a fire in the fireplace. Sure was nice and cozy. I made 6 mini loaves of pumpkin bread yesterday afternoon after I started many other projects! I am finishing up taking down my Christmas decorations. Probably would have almost finished the tree but Noah was ready for bed super early. Or at least story time. He then wanted to come back out here around 7:00 or so and watch some television. He fell asleep before 8:30 p.m. He woke up when I came home this morning at 4:30 a.m......I told him it was too early for him to get up and to go into bed with daddy. So he went. I covered him up and kissed him and told him to go back to sleep. Today is a school day and he gets his ID done today so I want him refreshed and in a great mood. He is normally in a great mood.

He is talking a lot more now. SO MUCH more it is amazing. I love it too when he comes up with answers or questions or comments all on his own without prompting like in the past. I can tell him he is mommy's sweetie pie and he will say "Mommy is Noah's sweetie pie too!". So cute!! He enunciates so well too! He will say good night Mommy so well.

Anyway...Audrey has the chicken pox. Angela is in the hospital at least till today. Everyone else is doing well as far as I know. Finally feels more like winter here. Hope to get the tree done and DOWN today. Next will be completing putting all the decorations away. Then this spring we want to paint and redo some things in the house..should be FUN!!

One of the doctors I work for recognized me as going above and beyond my call of duty by finding him Down's syndrome growth charts. That was a nice surprise.

Noah said he would like a baby sister. He is learning the difference between today and tomorrow. After Keith left for work he kept whispering "goodbye daddy"...."see you tomorrow".....again SO SWEET! I do pray God continues to watch over and protect him at ALL times.

Eating some pumpkin bread...should make some coffee next.

Bye for now. I know..I am most likely very boring to most!!

Me

No comments: