Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well my Christmas tree is up......


I am keeping things a lot simpler this year. Not many other decorations.....a few wreaths and bows.....some outside......the tree inside...that is about it. The stress level is amazingly LOWER......and I do not feel pressed for time. The cat is also leaving the tree alone for the most part this year...so that stress has been reduced.

I also am not going to be making a ton of cookies or candy like I have in the past. It is expensive to get the ingredients and not everyone needs them anymore or eats them anymore.....so maybe 1 or 2 special treats this year...maybe something entirely new is in order.

I will post a tree picture later today after I photograph it

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I was wondering if your tree was up yet!