Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feels like a Friday to me today...

This month seems to be flying past.  AND I am struck with the realization if I want to buy a house BEFORE my lease is up again at the end of May it needs to happen like SOON.  The house I had wanted and made offers on is currently under contract with someone else and I cannot make an offer till I find out whether or not this deal goes through or not.  It is a bank-owned property.

SO while waiting (though not giving up) I am still looking around everywhere else.   Finding something that can compare to what I could get in the above-noted house however and for that unheard of price....well...might be tricky.

So much for that.  I need to seriously get back to work though I could also so easily slip back into bed.

1 comment:

dianna said...

House hunting...exciting, scary, emotional, stressful,....what a rollercoaster! Nothing better that walking into a house, looking around, getting that feeling and knowing "this is it!" Hope that happens to you soon!

Great photos...great cards too....Miss "O"
;)