Sunday, June 19, 2005

Today was Father's Day so I made Keith some homemade beef and noodles....mashed potatoes and green beans for his dinner. We had pie for dessert. He had chocolate cream pie and I had peanut butter/chocolate cream pie. YUMMY!

HOT today but has been a nice day overall. I freaked out a bit coming back from church and the store as I was getting TOO hungry and felt weak and shaky and stressed...etc. BUT I ate some RAW COOKIE DOUGH with Keith and started to feel a little better.

Now my right eye is burning...has been all day. I think I have a hair or something in it.

Have to run into work tonight and stay over for a meeting tomorrow. I am going to put lasagne in the crockpot for tomorrow's dinner. That way I won't have to heat anything up in the oven or stove and I won't have to pick up anything coming home. PLUS I have been hungry for it.

SO...I am off. I have some loose ends to tie up.

Later!

No comments: