Sunday, June 12, 2005

Current Mood: Happy but a bit tired ;)

Have found some interesting blogs lately via my dad's MODBLOG. Interesting how the BLOG world has come to pass and you can get to know so many people from all over the world. I had a 16 year old from INDIA post to my other blog about my son Noah. I would not think that would appeal much to him but he wrote a very touching comment there. He seemed a lot older and wiser than his 16 years to be sure!

Anyway...I am still debating the popcorn. You KNOW what will happen. I may as well order it already as I will end up doing that. SO why am I dragging it out? hahahaha

It is 51 degrees. I have had a HUGE urge to start some art/craft projects again. I know when I get this urge I need to go with it and JUST DO IT (as the Nike commercial says). Time however is tough. Seems there is never enough of it or we don't always manage it to the best of our abilities? haha

I am skimming the Quantum Physics books.

Never watched any movies at all yesterday. In fact NO television. I rarely do these days as again TIME is a factor.

Thought for the day:

If everyone really believed we were each part of the other do you think we would treat each other better and differently?

No comments: