Saturday, February 01, 2003

Well...another shuttle has exploded. This one was coming in for a landing and something went wrong. They so far do not believe this was terrorist related...but I guess we will find out more later. 7 people gone....just so hard to believe. Everything was going well and nothing like this was expected. God be with all those families involved and offer them comfort and peace.

Went into work last night. Picked up tapes to do here at home this weekend. Will only have about 4 left to do after I finish this tape I am currently working on. Our weather is supposed to be changing drastically. To be in the 70s today and then snow for like the next week. We will see. We desperately need some moisture but every time they call for it we seem to not get it or not as much. I did not want to go into work however on Sunday if we were going to get snow so that is why I went in last night.

All well today so far. My head feels better though the headache is not completely gone. MUCH better though than yesterday. I did manage to do all the laundry yesterday including all our pillows. They fluffed up very nice!

Super windy again today. Gusts have been blowing semi trucks off the highway it has been so windy.

Well..need to finish this tape. More later

Me

No comments: